WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to use certain portions of our Services, You will need to provide us with information used to identify you as detailed below.
- Information You Provide
Information you provide to us includes information submitted when you create an account to use the Services, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, date of birth, ethnicity, sexual orientation, work history, education history, and previous home addresses (“Personal Information”).
- Passive Information Collection
As you use the Services, we may use our own and/or third party automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information including without limitation information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: details of your visits to our Services including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites; information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and any other information about your online activities over time and across the Services or Third Party Apps (“Use Data”). Some Use Data will be collected through cookies (small text files placed on your computer that store information about you, which can be accessed by the Services). You should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. Rejecting our cookies may cause the Services to not work properly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information and Use Data to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our Services. This includes, without limitation, using the information to:
- revise our Services, respond to your questions, fulfill your requests, to send you information about Services updates and terms and condition updates, provide you with updates and/or access to unique product or content offerings, send you updates about Services maintenance, investigate and fix technical issues;
- for our business purposes such as for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Services, identifying Services usage trends, and personalizing your experience on the Services;
- share with our third party service partners as is required by the third party in order to enable us to offer you all of the features of the Services and provide you access to the Services;
- respond to subpoenas court orders, or other legal process, to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities;
INFORMATION RETENTION AND DELETION
ETR retains your Personal Information and Use Data while your account remains active unless you request deletion of your information or account. In some cases we may retain certain information about you even if you delete your account as required by law or other purposes such as if there is an unresolved issue related to your account, we are required to by applicable law, or if necessary for legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention
Last modified: November 24, 2017